Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Going Paperless

As I've stated before I am somewhat of a slave to my planner. My planner helps me to remember things I've committed to do, homework assignments, appointments, etc. Lately with the huge rise in PDAs and internet capable phones, I've been wondering if buying a device with an electronic planner would be beneficial. As a big fan of Apple products in general, I am naturally interested in the iPhone or perhaps the new iTouch iPod which is basically the same machine sans phone capabilities. They are both running at a price of about $400. I think that having portable internet capabilities would be helpful since there are many occasions when I am out of my apartment for the day and can't check my email. However, I've yet to truly determine if I believe I really do need an iPhone or if I just want a fun new gadget.


No comments: