Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sox: Please sweep so I can sleep!!

Don't get me wrong: I am STOKED that the Sox came back to win the ALCS. BUT, I do recognize that entering the World Series means another few weeks of even less sleep. With all these after 8 pm games that don't end until around midnight, I know I definitely won't be getting to bed any earlier on my nights off. This past weekend I had Sunday night off. I should have been at home prepping for my midterms this week and getting a good night's rest. But instead I was huddled around the plasmas at Cask n' Flagon watching every victorious play. My biggest hope for this series is that the Sox sweep the Rockies. That would definitely be a great "win, win" situation for me. Not only would we be the World Series team winner but it would also free up a little bit more time for myself.

No comments: